- Showing steps to create B2B Coupon
- Coupon Management access rights
1. Go to Coupon Listing > Actions > Add Coupon
2. Coupon Market : Select B2B Coupon
3. Fill in * Mandatory Fields
- Coupon Type : Select Free Coupon or Charge Coupon
- Coupon Name : Enter name of the coupon
- Description : Enter description of the coupon
- Coupon Value : Select Value or Percentage
- Face Value : Value of the Coupon
- Book Value : Original selling price
- Redeemable Flag : Yes or No
- Terms & Conditions : The terms & conditions for using the coupon
- Validity Start Type : Start Date or Start Days
- Start Date : Enter Date or Start Days
- Validity Expiry Type : Select Expiry Date or Expiry Days
- Expiry Date/ Expiry Days : Enter necessary date or days
- Expiring Notification Flag : Select Active or Deactivated
- Per Download Qty : This is the quantity of coupon received for every download. It can't be changed.
- Total Allocate Qty : The total available quantity for download. This quantity can’t be changed later, but user still can add quantity
- Daily Issuing Limit : The quantity of coupon which can be downloaded per day
- Daily Redeem Limit : The quantity of coupon which can be redeemed per day
- Total Redeem Limit : This is the total available quantity for redemption
- Low Inventory Notification : Select Active or Deactivated
- Display Redeemable Qty : Select Active or Deactivated
- Select Operator (Issue/ Redeem) : Click "Select"
- Select Location > Click "Save"
- Click "Submit & Back"
10. Image : Click "Select Images" and upload the photo to be appeared in the coupon. User can upload more than 1 photos.
- GTIN Barcode : If product is promoted, user can enter product barcode for future analysis use
- Video URL : If Video URL is entered, there will have a button ‘Watch’ shown in Coupon Download Page, consumer can see the video after clicking the button.
- Online Redeem Code : This redeem code will be shown in downloaded coupon, consumer can enter this code in the merchant’s online shop to get discount.
- Online Shop URL : If there has Online Shop URL, there will have a link called ‘Redeem Online’ shown in downloaded coupon, consumer can click this link to get to merchant’s online shop.
- Success Redirect URL : After coupon is downloaded, the screen will be forwarded to this URL.
- Custom Data : This is for system integration use.
- Reference No : Enter any reference if necessary, such as PO No.
- Remarks : Enter remarks if necessary
- Tags : Enter tags if necesssary
- Direct Download : Select "Active" or "Deactivated"
- Overwrite Expired Redemption : Choose "Active" or "Deactivated"
- Transfer Coupon : Choose "Active" or "Deactivated", Active = Coupon is transferable; Deactivate= Non transferable
- Publish : If ‘Publish’ is set to ‘Deactivated’, Coupon Download Page will not be shown after clicking Coupon URL. Nevertheless, downloaded coupon still can be redeemed.
- Status : If this field is set "Deactivated", those Issued and Valid Coupons can be processed to Redeem or Void. Issuing coupons is not allowed.
- Click "Add"
Outcome - Successful
- Coupon is created